How to do crunch
1. Bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the floor
2. Cross your arms in front of your chest
3. Curl your back to lift your upper body part ( your feet have to remain flat at any time)
4. Get back slowly to your initial position
5. Do not rush to perform your second crunch
Strengthening Your Abs
Crunches are an exercise that target your abdominal muscles. When you perform crunches and exercise such as pushups, side planks and glute bridges, you teach the muscles in this region to work in a coordinated manner. Since most athletic activities require core movements, this coordination can significantly improve your balance during organized sports or exercise, as well as in everyday life.
PRODUCTS OF EPOS TAPE
THANK YOU :)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.