How to Perform the Triceps Bench Dip
This exercise is great at causing an intense load on your triceps so long as you stabilize well and use good resistance on the upward movement. This exercise can be done with one bench or two benches for more effective workout.
1.Grip onto the edge of a bench
2. Bend at your hips and knees and plant feet on the floor a meter or so from the bench so your butt is able to descend in front of the bench and your arms are supporting your torso
1. Descend downwards by flexing at the elbow and allowing your backside to move down in front of the bench. The forearms should remain pretty much perpendicular to the ground during the exercise
2. Once your upper arms are parallel to the ground, reverse the movement by extending the arms back to the strarting position
3. Do not lock the elbows out at the top of the exercise
4. Repeat for the desired number of repetitions
THANK YOU : )
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.